[RC] weird letter (scam) - sherman

Hi Catherine,
Yes, the letter you reveived is definately a scam. I've known of a few of these over the past years. My sister actually responded to one & of course they try to get you to pay for the costs first. You can read more about it on http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blnigeria.htm#note
Similar letters over the past 10 years have take in about $100 million annually from gullible folks!
Kathy