Re: [RC] Horse movies - RunRoskoRun

In a message dated 1/20/2004 8:03:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The guy that played Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) was said to go out riding on their one day off while filming even though he often rode every working day. And he is playing the dude in Hidalgo I think.

Kristen

YES, HE IS!!!!!  : )  And that will be my sole reason for watching that movie.  I don't care if its true, fable, legend, or nursery rhyme.  As long as Viggo Mortensen is in it, I'm there.  He could work for the fuller brush company and I'd buy stock.  Ok, I guess its obvious I have a "thing" for him.

abigail<<<who just got quite silly for a moment