[RC] Weird Letter - Tracy Cann

It's not Weird, it's a Scam.  Provide your account number for them to "put the money in" and they will empty it instead.  There's a million of these type scams our there.  If it sounds too good to be true, well, you can fill in the rest.  Sounds like they are running out of ideas.  I've heard of quite a few that involve plane crashes.  Don't be fooled.

Tracy