From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Susan Young
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 11:58 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Black Stallion Imax...I nominate Beth!

I'd like to nominate Beth Glover as Ride Camp's official movie critic.  I just loved her notes on the movie.  I, too, notice things that take away from the reality...or add to it.  That's all part of the fun.  Of course, my dates don't always appreciate my naratives...but...so what!

Keep up the good work, Beth!

beth glover <bgloverhrsewmn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi ! Yesterday we went to the IMAX theater to see "The Young Black Stallion".

Plus that movie cost us $42, plus $15 for parking.

But I'd give it a thumbs up.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---