[RC] ortho-flex saddle - Nancy Reed

Dear Ridecamp,

My neighbor has a gently used western style Ortho-Flex saddle she will sell me for a reasonable price.  Problem is it needs the short panels to fit my little mare.  I called Ortho-Flex and they want $500 to replace the panels.  Who else can replace the panels?  Needless to say I’m looking for a less expensive way to replace the panels.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, California