[RC] New saddle pole up on SERA web site - Truman Prevatt

A new saddle poll has been put up on the SERA website.

It is

For Endurance I prefer the following STYLE of saddle:

Western
English
Treeless
Australian

By this a "Western" saddle any saddle built on a western style tree with a western style seat to include panel saddles like the non English Ortho Flex,  which is a lot of endurance saddles.

By English we mean an english style tree and seat to include some of the panel saddles available, e.g. Reactor Panel.

Treeless is any saddle any style seat without a tree.

Austrialian should be clear.

In some browsers you may have to hit "reload" or "refresh" to get the new poll up depending on how much history is stored by your browser.

Truman