[RC] Hurricane Jeanne-last post - Cowgirgoof

Hey All,
Please say a prayer for us-
This time, we are in the direct path of hurricane Jeanne... We may experience between 85-90 mph sustained winds at our place. Worst part is we live in a 15 year old mobile home (that is in in pretty good shape and well-built).
Best part is that both my husband and I have to go to work tonight at Disney on our respective ride-out crews again, so we should be safe.
Always exciting to take care of and feed 81 head of horses in wind like that!

Wish us luck...
Becky in Clermont