[RC] custoer service - Candace Kahn

Hi Steph,
     I'm sorry you couldn't reach me.  As you know I was in Spain on vacation and emailed you a couple of times from there.  I returned late last night after flying for 26 hours and did not receive your last 2 emails asking about the saddle delivery.  I sent you an email first thing this morning to inform you that the saddles came through customs and yours is on its way to you.  I am so sorry you felt worried about your order fulfillment.  As I mentioned in my email I will check with FedEx today to find out when the saddle is expected to be delivered.  I gave FedEx your email address so they should be sending you an email with the tracking number.

Warm regards,

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150