Re: [RC] [RC] Boot preferences? Bosana boots - April

As with anything, these will not fit all horses. I strongly suggest
you talk with Teddy Lancaster at Running Bear about these boots. Very
nice, but won't fit all horses (as with anything). At the very least,
check out Teddy's website and read what she says about them. Pay
special attention to the width and length measurements she has posted
for each of the sizes.
(http://runningbear.com/catalog/display.php?&cat=18&scat=138) If you
go to a ride she's at, go by and chat with her about them. She's very
upfront about them and will help you decide if they're worth a try on
your horse.

I really wanted these boots to work on my horse as I do significant
amounts of my training from my house along country roads. The circuit
I do all the time has plenty of shoulder for me to get on, but
sometimes I'd like to change our trail and do something else with more
road work (which is our only choice if we change our route), but worry
about the legs, feet, and concussion.  Unfortunately, Tanna has round
feet and the Bosana boots wouldn't fit him.

Still a great idea and I'd be willing to give them another try if they
came in a size for Tanna.

April
Nashville, TN