[RC] Horse joke - McKeehan

Please don't send me no more email I am trying to get off the list but they just keep on coming, what do I have to do to get off your mailing list, do I have to change my ISP call the white house or shoot my putter just let me know but take me off the mailing list if you don't mind, lets do it ASAP please take me off of the list if you can what do I have to do just let me know, how much will it cost to get off the list..Thanks Wayne
ps I hope yea are a blond, and if you will get me off of this list I swear I will never come back, I know I am not wanted and I don't like it so just take me off the list or what ever I need to do just let me know..

A blonde pilot decided she wanted to learn how to fly a helicopter.