Re: [RC] Mares as Riding Horses - Lif Strand

At 07:50 PM 9/21/2004, Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
It's just that as soon as a lot of people have a great mare, someone in the
family starts to think: "Wouldn't it be great if we bred her and got another
just like her?......"

My comment was only 80% joking.

Yeah, it would be nice if you could clone mares. But meanwhile, there's all those other genes of the sire's side we have to deal with while we're waiting for cloning to come down in price.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/