[RC] Fw: small heaters - smuncy

I have one of the "blackcat" coleman heaters - works great. Can run at night as long as follow safety guidelines. Doesn't have to be vented and keeps smaller gooseneck trailer with dressing room,( insulated ), comfortable. ( about 24 sq.ft. floor space ). One  propane cylinder will last about 5 hrs or 6 hrs, even set on high.
Also, as said, old style coleman lanterns good for taking chill off too.
And, if have neither, sleep in hat and extra socks, gloves; and either sleep in ride clothes, or place them in sleeping bag wiith you. ( Makes me remember time went to sleep at ride, in back of truck with camper shell, was pouring rain, and awoke to three inches snow, brrrrrrrr. )Stephanie M.