[RC] coleman heaters - Tracey Smith

Chris:
I have a coleman blackcat heater and it is okay if it is not too cold, but to me was basically a glorified hand warmer.

I finally invested in the larger Coleman Pro Cat Catalytic heater and love it!  It is made for tents and confined spaces and even has a blower to disperse the heat.  Hubby and I used it back around easter weekend at a CTR when it was cold and rainy and it actually got our tent so warm we had to let some of the heat OUT!!!    It also will run all night on one propane cylinder.

I have frozen my tootsies off too many times and am getting better and better at the staying warm game.  Wouldn't be caught dead at a winter ride without plenty of long underwear either!

Tracey
Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!!!  Happy Trails!!!