[RC] Grunge - DeborahHuebsch

I've found the best stuff for grunge aka fungus is a product called Schreiners.  It is a spray on and works wonders.  It is available at any tack/feed store. I have one horse who not only has it on his girth area but has it on his withers and back.  It seems to be stimulated by heavy sweating and  humid weather.  He has it to a more or less degree all year long.  It has gotten so bad that he has grown in white hair on the worst places.  (No white since using Schreiners, though).  Funny thing is that when he grows his winter coat his hair color is bay and when he sheds, there are those darned white spots again.