From: "Karen Sullivan" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   help needed ASAP with girth grunge
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 07:57:12 -0700

forget to mention that I always pull front legs forward before I cinch up.....and neither of the mares who had a bit of hair
rub have the conformation where the girth or cinch tends to hang right under the front legs....both have plenty of space
between front legs and cinch......

Here is the frustrating part over 10 years.  Free horse, no problems......$200 horse no problems........$600 horse no problems......tissue-paper skinned Arab, no problems......Pricey 1/2 Arab buckskin 5 years in making...girth grunge.
Big, odd-colored mustang originally cost $25, heck I paid a whole lot more for, beginnings of girth grunge.  Seems both THESE gals should be tougher than all the preceeding horses!!!!!

Karen

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."