Re: [RC] campfires - Truman Prevatt

The past two years the Yellowhammer (Hungry Buzzard the first year) has had a band. I expect it will this year to and where do you think the electricity comes from - two 3Kw Honda ultra quiet generators.

Truman

Timothy Worden wrote:
Well, I don't have a generator or a heated camper.
Therefore I do look for a campfire.  But most everyone
is fast asleep by 9pm....so what if you gotta ride
50miles in the morning!!;)  I've yet to find much
going on either the night of or the night after the
ride.  I attend endurance rides for more than just
being there to ride my horse.   My wife laughs cause
people don't always remember her as Lara, they know
her as "hey, you're Tim's wife right?":)  One of the
coolest things I've seen was last year at JDs Carolina
Ride held on Thanksgiving weekend.  JD hired a band
that played some great rock'n'roll after the ride
meeting.  The people that stuck around until the band
packed up were a bunch of 100milers.

Tim
(saving up my pennies for an uber quiet generator and
a heater for the gooseneck)

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."