[RC] center fire rigging - Chris Eickleberry

I have a Big Horn and do exactly what you mention- I use an off-billet on each side on the front rings, and a girth with a tongue on both ends, --- and completely ignore the back rings—and it works just fine…..though I must say that I think the rings could be positioned a little more forward—and the stirrups could be hung a little more back—and then it would be a much better saddle!!..........and I usually just have the Big Horn as a spare since I REALLY love my Stonewall saddle the best!!!!!!......Chris E./Indiana