RE: [RC] hauling - Jim Holland

ROFL!  Yep! Been there and done that!  I learned to drop Joan off with the horse first…then go fill up.  When we stop and it’s been 2-3 hours, my guys are looking forward to getting off!  It’s like “hearing water running”.  Don’t tell me they won’t pee on the trailer! <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of larry Miller
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 7:29 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] hauling

Have you ever pulled into a gas station to fill up with gas and hear the waterfall behind you?  And then there is that big yellow puddle in the middle of the gas station as one tries to nonchalantly sneak away!!  I like to take my guys out before filling up at the gas station and between 3 - 4 hrs if it is a long haul.  Works for me.  LOL Jeanie