Re: [RC] FEI and 100 mile competitions - Cora

Do we all realize also we are older now too?...I used my tent until 2 yrs ago, when my body said no more, I'm only 53...this also changes how we do things...Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] FEI and 100 mile competitions

Yes, I agree.  Just look at what people camp with now.  No longer are we using tents and small trailers.  Some of these LQ trailers border on the size and comfort of hotel rooms.  Very nice, but not the way endurance was done 10-20-30 years ago.  I think it all fits into a nice neat little package.....we seem to want comfort more than we want challenge.

Barbara