[RC] Ride Managers: Please Help! - DRG1

Dear Ride Managers,

I need your organizational skills!

I am trying to put on a large (100 people or more) 3 day trail ride that will be having many out of state people. As this is my 1st time doing this I feel overwhelmed by the nitty gritty details of what all to do (ie: get T-shirts made, find a place with enough room for trailers, get caterers for awards banquet, pre-ride trails, marking trails, have water on the trail etc). I have to be done by February.

Please, if you have done things like this before & have a list of details (aka Things to Do) for a big ride, even better with a time line/dates (ie: this must be done in the next 2 weeks, or that needs to be done in the next month etc).

PLEASE email it to me (or post it on ridecamp I suppose would be good too, as it may help future ride managers).

Thank you thank you thank you, So much in advance!!!!!