Re: [RC] cinch irritation - Karla Watson

I hose them off, squeeze them well and lay them on top of my dryer while I'm drying a big load of towels. They are usually almost dry after that and overnight.

Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon
What the heck do you handle riding in the cold, wet, mucky, muddy winter,
let's say you do a really long ride in the rain and come back with a wool
cinch soaked with sweat, mud and manure.....and gosh darn, you have
another horse to ride that day or one tomorrow......