[RC] jingle bells and orange vests - Mary Ann Spencer

Most of the time you can get them at Wal Mart which is also where I used to get my spandex riding tights.  Tights not so available anymore.  Using old ones so need to a new place to look.  Anything bright orange should work... get from any hunting dept.  We used to get the big jingle bells and just tie them to the horse tack.  It is fun at first but gets old by Jan when-THANK GOODNESS for small favors, the hunting season is over in TX.  But it does take up some of the best riding time here when heat and humidity are down.  oh, well, such is the weather.  Mary Ann