Re: [RC] opinions - heidi

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> At
> least on Tom's board my delete key isn't being utilized for the same old
> debates/gossip/arguements/flaming sessions. I have another arab board I
> post on, wonderful arab owners, it rarely has any of the problems you
> or I mentioned. I joined it for a whole 'nother reason!

Of course that doesn't happen on Tom's board--because he has already
eliminated everyone who has a different opinion than his own on any of his
"hot button" subjects.

Not true, there are lots of discussions, not all have the same opinion as Tom and I've even seen him change his mind. Have you been on Tom's board?

heidi larson

Do you Yahoo!?