[RC] opinions - larry Miller

One should be able to listen to whatever anyone has to say, no matter how poorly said, no matter how intellectual, no matter how opinionated.  How one takes the information, applies it to one's own endeavors, is what makes the cake taste so good.  I wouldn't be anywhere with my riding or horse experiences whether endurance, pleasure, competitive, if I hadn't listened to all, then thought about it, and then take what works for me.   Have learned alot over the years, from some pretty dumb acting folks as well as from some pretty intellectual.  I wouldn't give up the experience  for anything and the experience I have learned can't be beat.  Jeanie