Re: [RC] tom ivers - Lynne Glazer

That is simply not true, Heidi. For instance he disdains equine chiropractic despite reams of proof of efficacy. Yet he does accept the efficacy of cold lasers.

And when he doesn't agree, he uses an eviscerating style which is downright impolite. I didn't need that sort of judgement and quit his list on my own a few years ago.

Not to mention the infamous Bill Proctor scam, in which he was completely taken in despite considerable first hand proof, and would never admit it. Nope, Tom has a lot to offer the scientific world but his social skills and his my-way-or-the-highway approachh makes his brand of sportscience a boutique experience.

Lynne