Re: [RC] Tights Required - Susan Young

For the exception of me, I think everyone looks good in riding tights if they are actually riding.  If I see you at Wal-Mart, I'd think you were a nut with no sense what-so-ever.  Yes, I have been caught in Wal-Mart in my tights and wanted to die on the spot but the need for Lite Salt over came my need to not be seen in public looking like I'd just ridden 3 horses the past 8 hours.  HA!  At least I had a good reason to look the way I did.

To me, a rider covered in trail dust/mud, tired from riding, electrolites spit all over her/him, helmet head, and that cheezy grin is the most handsome/beautiful person in the world.  I don't notice the "thunder thighs" or "jelly bellies" on others as much as I do myself.  And I PRAY I'll be riding and wearing riding tights when I'm 62!

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You know........I don't think many people are really noticing what the back
view of a 62 year old woman in tights looks like. Maybe I'm wrong, but if
someone is really noticing, let them have the fun.

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)