Re: [RC] quarter horse neck - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 9/13/2004 4:00:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
less apt to develop hooks from
having the head up at an abnormal angle.

I guess I will have to pay the dental vet more since my boys NEVER eat off of the ground if I can help it. They live on a sand hill therefore eat out of feeders. I try to keep straw around the feeders so that they don't get much sand when they pick. I wonder how prevalent sand colic is in areas such as Egypt? Beccy in Utah