[RC] Oregon Dunes Ride - Karla Watson

What a wonderful Dunes ride this weekend on the Oregon coast. You definately felt like a true endurance rider doing this ride but it was well worth the effort. The mountain trail was tough, mainly because of the rain on Friday that made the trails a bit slick but the trail was BEAUTIFUL! I want to say thank you to Amber Applegate for loaning her lovely Tennesee Walker to my team mate for the ride. We all had a grand time!

The views were magnificent and the little bit of dunes loop we did was worth the great beauty of the beach. I was warned about how tough the sand would be but that part was not hard at all. The mountain was definately the tough part. The beauty and challenge is worth the drive. The roaring beach that lulled us asleep at night, the nice awards and the superb Salmon dinner made for a nice weekend. Thanks Tony for doing a great job. We must support this ride next year. Our team definately had a great time!
----Karla Watson/Oregon/Happy Hoofers Endurance Team