[RC] christmas pony - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: myra creasy swcreasy@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I could not wait until our web designer completed our web site to offer a
wonderful item to you all.  It is a print by Jim Rey called the christmas pony.
I was unable to attach a photo on the ridecamp message form, but if you are
interested, email me privately and I will attach it to your email.

It is a wonderful print of a man on his horse leading a pony tied with a bright
red bow in a snowscape scene.  As photographers we have recently added prints
(open end, limited editions, artist proofs, and numbered) of Tim Cox, Jack
Sorenson, Pamela Parker, Jim Rey, etc, to items that we have for sale.  It is
because we have the ready tools and supplies, it makes this a great venture as
we are able to frame, mat, and finish any print in a wonderful frame, ready for
you to keep or give as a gift.

This print is available in a double mat print that we offer for $25.00 or we
may triple mat, add a red suede mat, or frame it in a wonderful rustic barnwood
frame that includes barb wire, rope, or in a walnut, gold, or silver frame.

It is also available as a wonderful box that you select in cedar or oak and
lined with felt.  Christmas cards and note cards in packages of 12 are
available and fit conveniently inside the box in case you are interested in
giving the box filled with such a pretty box.

As I stated, we have many other wonderful prints such as "After the Battle",
"At the end of the Day", "A Gentle Hand" Tim Cox, "The Babysitter" shows a
small little girl leading a white horse through a field, "Sweet Nothings"
pencil drawing of cowgirl whispering sweetly into the ear of her horse, Cowgirl
and God's Country by Terri Kelly Moyers -wonderful cowgirl images that are hard
to find.  We have 4 of a limited 20 ap of mule duet that is a great pencil
drawing of two mules that is also a hard to find item.

Native American prints, Western landscapes, beautiful childhood images, wolf,
bison, roping, cutting, something for most anyone.

We are expecting a great response to the many rides that we photograph in the
south east and hope that you all are just as interested.  Again, we will be
happy to send you any image privately, or answer any questions that you have.

Must go for now, my saddle calls - Steve and Myra Creasy and family