[RC] Hunting Season - Nancy Sturm

Rifle deer seasons starts here in Southern Oregon on October 2 and we're already meeting quail, grouse and goose hunters.  I really don't mind sharing  the roads and trails with these guys and with an occassional exception they're friendly and courteous, but has anyone seen any tactful signing that would warn them that they could come around a corner and find horses on an old logging road or that they could be hunkered down under a tree and have a rider or riders come up on them out of the brush?

Nancy Sturm
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.