[RC] PMU horses available - Paddi

First I want to state that these horses do not need to be rescued. They are healthy, happy and well taken care of.
There are a couple percheron thoughbred crosses and some really nice draft horses, They are babies and yearlings.
These are high quality horses. I will have more info about them tomorrow. Anyone wanting info please contact me privately.

Horses are in Alberta Canada
Paddi