[RC] Peeing in the stall - RBluebirdpr

This may be a dumb question but my wife is looking for an answer.  We have a gelding that will pee in his stall the minute we come into the barn.  Even if we walk out and come back in five minutes he will try to pee again.  Had a mare that did the same thing a few years back but never thought anything about it.  This gelding has freedom to come and go into his stall.  Any ideas.

Phil