[RC] Old Arab mare - Agilbxr

Does anyone in the North Florida area know anyone who would take an old (24 or
25 year old ) Arab mare?  The lady who owns her is planning on putting her down
because she has lost a lot of teeth and is going to have to be put on a special
diet.  She came to Amy's (where I board Alpine) about 250 pounds underweight.
Amy had to threaten the owner to call the vet or move the mare to get some vet
treatment.  Once she was on a senior diet supplemented with soaked alfalfa
pellets (no teeth, can't eat hay), she has picked up about 150 pounds.  She is
still bony, and the vet has stated that she should be on a no teeth diet, but
is otherwise healthy for an old lady.  We are hoping to see if we can't
convince the owner to give the mare away to someone willing to put the right
foods into her, because she is absolutly a love.  I have been giving her
Alpines beet pulp and hay cubes soaked when I'm out there, and letting her out
of the sand pasture to graze when I have Al out, but unfortunatly, I am having
problems affording my one horse, much less two.

So, I thought I'd appeal to the arab fans out there.  We need a home for Val.
Somewhere that she can be a pasture pet and be loved for her last years.  We
have a week to find her a home (the vet's on vacation).

Thanks
Juli and Alpine (I steal val's feed at every opportunity, cause she's the only
one I can boss around. Mom has taken to standing over her with a crop to keep
me away....)
?×?jjb±«®ø?z?Ä?Û«jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn­©Üzw­"wè®f­??Ï¢X?È8¬rV¢?êá¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­ý?yƦ¥+?±ÊâmïÔ?Ë?±Êâmèm¶?ÿÃ?Û«jw?ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥?xº'?©ÝF'^I§Þ