Re: [RC] [RC] Noisy Ponderosa Trailer - Magnumsmom

Nancy wrote:

> The one thing I really don't like, however, is that this particular
> trailer, a Ponderosa, is really REALLY noisy. Any solutions anyone?

How about a more expensive trailer?  By the time you
try to fix these types of issues, it might have been a
better idea to lay out the money upfront for a well
built trailer.  Economy trailers have their place as long
as you and your horse are willing to put up with their
short commings.

Of course I haven't been able to bring myself to buy a
Ponderosa myself, and I haven't been able to afford
what I want to buy... yet... and thus I find myself
without a trailer.  So there is that.  :)  :)  :)
Much luck,

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM