Re: [RC] Helicopter news and advice - Susan Young

And we're glad you're here today!

Mom has been life-flighted and it cost a pretty penny.  But, Mom, to me, is worth every penny I could ever earn, borrow, beg and steal.  I want a child so bad I cry.  So I don't think I'd have much of an issue, especially reading the post about how much it cost to maintain one of those things, paying the bill.  My eyes would bug out when I opened the bill, I'm sure.

My only helicopter ride was $5200 and I was just starting a new job and had interim insurance which paid $1000 max for ambulance whether it flew or rolled.  Took a long time to pay that one......mb

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)