[RC] The East Bay 25/50 Ride is coming up! - Nick Warhol

Hi everyone- just a reminder to those people in Northern California, and Nebraska, that the Pacific South International East Bay Ride is coming up on the 25th of September in Oakland, Ca.  The ride is about half full at this point, and I hope it fills up, since it is a benefit for the Pac South International Endurance squad.  We are having an elevator ride on the 25, and the all new Fun Ride is returning tremendous response.   We at Pac South are famous for our prizes and giveaways, and thanks to our sponsors, we have some pretty nice stuff to raffle off.  Some highlights- an Equipedic saddle pad, a custom box of three bottles of wine from Tamber Bey Vinyards  (I want to win that one), a $100 gift certificate from the Home Depot,  a huge tub of Dynamite, riding tights from “Just for horsin’ around”,  halters from Pat Fredrickson’s Natural Horse halters,  plus lots more.

We are always looking for volunteer help, so those of you in the local area (Okay, it’s a long drive from Nebraska) who want to come out and be a part of the fun, feel free to give me a call at 510-537-2503; we will be glad to have you.

For an entry and information, go to the Pacific South Website at http://www.pacificsouth.org/current_ride_info.html

We hope to see you there!

Nick