[RC] boa boots. - Letstalkhealth

As I mentioned in a question about my horses cracked bulbs yesterday.  I'm having a real problem with his front feet cracking and them being really sensitive when on rocks and gravel.  I was wondering if it might help to use boa boots or something like that.  Do any of you use some kind of boots to train and do endurance in?  If so, do you think it would help this situation?  Thanks, Lisa