[RC] Leatherwood - Alicia Mansuetti

I did not see a post from anyone who went to Leatherwood this past weekend so I thought I would give everyone an update.

The results of the 50
to the best of my memory were:
!st tie between Karen Isaacs and Debbie Devita
3rd Mary Vann Johnston
4th Ruth Ann Everett
5th ?Tom
6th Claude Brewer
8th ?
9th Claire Summers
10th Dodi ?
11th Gini Agnew
12th Alicia Mansuetti (me!)
13th Susie ?
BC was Mary Vann Johnston riding Claude Brewers Dalyte

It was an awesome ride as usual.  The trail was TOUGH!  They had steady rain on Thursday before the ride and it made conditions very muddy in many places.  Abbie Hanchey the ride manger did an excellent job as always with everything.  The trails were well marked and well explained the night before.  There was ample water and lots of spotters out on the trail incase someone needed something.  I love this ride!  It is one of my favorites!  See my story to follow in the next post!

Alicia Mansuetti and Patrolons Star