[RC] pound dog mentality for horses...making me wonder - Deblyons54

In a message dated 9/4/2004 8:01:41 PM Mountain Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Truman is not the only one sick of this thread.  As a newbie to this sport your post just seems arrogant to me and it's as if you are saying because my mare was a rescue and not papered she is not qualified to compete alongside your "highbred" horses.

I remember when I first started endurance riding 20 some years ago. I had just gotten my first registered Arabian and was anxiously looking for information on endurance riding. Since I knew Arabians were supposed to excel at endurance I wrote to the Arabian registry and asked for information. I received a very snobbish letter stating they did not know very much about the sport, and were not very interested. My - how times have changed.