[RC] post on Rider Option Pulls - Tracey Smith

Just wanted to thank Michael for his very informative post on what exactly is a rider option pull.  Being a newbie and coming from a CTR background I had no idea as in CTR, a pull is a pull.

So, was very helpful to me to have it all explained and I saved it "for future refererence".

Am learning so much on this list I might need a bigger pc as I keep saving stuff "for future reference"!!!  I am a virtual pack rat I guess!

Tracey
Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!!!  Happy Trails!!!