[RC] Boards At The Top of Fencing - Betty Demar Mueller

OK ridecampers; some of you gave me some great tips when I was into building my new barn.  I now need some more tips.  I am into replacing all the fencing in the barn area that was taken away.  I bought horse wire since I know that cattle wire is a pain since  I was into helping the equine critters lift their hooves out when they would put them through that cattle woven wire fencing.....horse wiring will stop that.  Now I don't want barb wire at the top as I have had ....but would prefer to have boards at the top.  Ok, my question is should I use treated or untreated?  My horses are free to come and go on numerous acres...so I have never had a chewing or other problems dealing with boredum....but just in case...should I avoid the treated boards?  Help me please ridecampers.

THANKS!!!

Betty DeMar Mueller