Re: [RC] a new saddle - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 9/1/2004 5:39:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am currently looking for a new saddle for my very wide arab. I have a dressage background so I prefer a deep and long seat. I have looked at several different brands of saddles. Does anybody have a Smith-Worthington saddle and do you like it? More importantly, does your horse like it? Is it a very good quality saddle? And is it easy to have a saddler fine tune it? Thanks very much!

If you're saddle shopping, I can't say enough good stuff about ReactorPanel saddles.  They are beautiful, well-made and custom fitted.  Yes, they are pricey but the service you get is incredible.   There are regular fitting clinics, if one isn't near you I'm sure the templates they send you would work fine for tree size and panel adjustments.  Lisa, Lynne & Carmi are extremely helpful when you call in and want to tweak the saddle (my young Arab has changed body shape completely since I first bought my RP for him and a recent adjustment made it perfect).  Honestly, I have never received this kind of service on any kind of product I've ever purchased.

Checkout their website www.reactorpanel.com .  If you have any questions, let me know, I'd be happy to talk about these great saddles (and the great service of course :).

Sylvia (no, I'm not on commission <g>  Just a happy customer)