[RC] stallion question - sherman

I've had two geldings with the same behavior. The one I still have, I know does the kicking because he feels threatened when a horse runs up on him, so I make sure to use red ribbon on the trail. As long as a polite distance is kept, there is no problem. He goes in the trailer last, even with his best buddy, then he doesn't feel like he has to do any kicking there, either.

Kathy
Grass Valley