[RC] Rolled Oats again - Alicia Mansuetti

After I saw Adele's posting and angie's I did not want you all to think I was planning on feeding a mass quantity.  I also was encouraging eating and was planning to put them in with some beet pulp along with lots of water.  I also offer my horse just plain beet pulp mash at rides along with other various mashes.

I would still like to know what kind of oats they were if anyone has any ideas??  Also, just curious as to what everyone else offers their horses at the vet checks.  Last year at a ride after it ended early with a pull, I started noticing feed pans around the vet and noticed they all looked somewhat different from each other.

thanks again,
Alicia Mansuetti and Patrolons Star