Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] New in CO, first ride questions

The website is: www.runningbear.com

I would most likely email and ask about them, Don't remember seeing them listed on the site.
And yes, the husbands usually do love any added work!!!   My pit crew/driver/mechanic hubby will hopfully be doing his first 50 at Big South Fork!!!!!!  I have an extra horse, that just needs to be ridden.  So I have talked him into it.  Should be interesting!!!!

:)  Jody and the girls (and now the hubby that is going to ride)