Re: [RC] New in CO, first ride questions - Willowmere Farm Arabians

Hi Jody :)

Is there a website with the leggings that you have? Us short people have to snatch up these helpful tips when we get 'em! :)

Thank you for the tips about presenting to the vet, and making sure my horse is clean! Good to keep in mind. I'm sure she would feel better too, if she didn't have crud and mud hanging off of her. Tips I will pass along to my husband to help me remember too! (He'll be so happy, I can just hear him now...)

Shawnee
Shawnee & David Urano
Willowmere Farm Arabians - Arabian Sport Horses
(970) 330-3982 home
(970) 381-3365 cell
galahadd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx