[RC] The Next perfect 10 horse? - Nick Warhol

Congratulations to Roberta for her perfect 10 accomplishment.  That’s an incredible achievement for any horse.  We have another one in the works from the Pacific Southwest region.  Randy Coleman’s incredible mare, Pandora’s Pixy, is knocking at the door of the perfect ten.  Her stats:

Started in 1991- she has finished rides in every year since then.

9885 miles to date

11 BC’s

8 wins

Started 197 rides, finished 193

99 top tens

When you see this mare in action you will know why she can do what she does.  She’s the most “focused” mare I have ever seen.

Congratulations again, Roberta, and watch for Pandora’s Pixy!

Nick