Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1795 - NdurN

In a message dated 8/25/2004 10:45:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Kahlil Khai: I always listed him as 14.2, but he was an "honest" 14.1

Attention Joe Long.....Roberta Harms' wonderful SharWin  (may not be proper spelling) has become the third horse to get a "Perfect 10"  I guess the office will inform you but just thought I would tell you.  I was beginning to think we were not going to have another one.

Susan