Re: [RC] Electronic Communication on Trail? - Truman Prevatt

As a board member speaking for the BOD I persume, would you please more specific - I sure don't see that spelled out in rule 6. Maybe I missed it - please enlighten us all.

Truman

bobmorris@xxxxxxxx wrote:
As for using radio or telephone communications between horse
and rider during a competition; this has been extensively
discussed in the past and the general consensus was that the
AERC Rule 6. (k) covers the prohibition of such acts.

Bob

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."