Re: [RC] Rider Cards - Truman Prevatt

I have no ideal how this whole thing will work. Many rider cards have been wrung through the mill and are almost unreadable. In the East when you have the pleasure to ride in a pouring rain, you might end up with a new card because the other is falling apart.

When I started I kept the cards and then I found out about all they were good far was to see that no two vets gives the same "grades." I trust my gut feel more than the cards.

Truman

MtnRondi@xxxxxxx wrote:
Is is feasible to have rider cards with an NCR paper copy that can be ripped off and given to the rider at final vet check? Then the original can be the property of management or AERC.

Bonnie
So. Calif.

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."